Mô tả công việc
- Plan and organize audit assignments
- Conduct reviews on the systems of accounting and internal controls, finalization of statutory and group financial statements
- Review audit reports, management letters, consolidated accounts, tax and deferred tax computations and overseas reporting packages.
- Leading teams of assistant auditors and execute efficient client audits with high quality deliverables.
- Providing quality products to customers such as analysis, reports or presentations summarizing discoverable issues and recommendations.
- Meet customers' expectations and deliver on committed goals as part of the team
- Predict customer needs based on an in-depth understanding of their customers and industry.
- Actively participate in business and practical development initiatives such as proposal development and technical development
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Insurance and Risk Management or other related majors from accredited universities.
- ACCA/CPA designation would be viewed favorably
- Relevant professional qualifications such as PRM, CIA, CRMA, CFSA, CCSA (completed or in progress) or IAP (IIA Internal Auditor Specialist) will be highly appreciated.
- At least 3 years of working experience as an internal auditor or a risk consultant for consulting organizations.
- Experience in financial due diligence and/or financial analysis
- Knowledge of business trends, emerging technical and industry developments
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Able to manage multiple engagement and deadline-drive
- Integrity within a professional environment
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to think creatively, invent creative ideas, detail orientations.
- Good knowledge of internal audit process and IPPF standard (International Business Practice Framework for Internal Auditing)
- Confidence in communicating with all levels of client side staff, including the Board of Directors, senior managers, professional directors, and controllers.
- Friendly, flexible, willing to learn and able to work under pressure is a MUST requirement.
- Ability to work independently as well as teamwork professionally;
- Willing to travel.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th Salary
- Travel per-diem
- Performance review 1/ year
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 14/08/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29