Chuyên Viên Phát Triển Kinh Doanh/Business Development Executive
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Assist Director of Business Development in business planning, analyzing and proposing ideas and promote the implementation of business plans to increase sales and revenue.
- Search for new business opportunities; Build and maintain relationships with partners and suppliers to secure long-term value.
- Receive and process customer list from Marketing campaigns and select potential customers for the Sales team to engage.
- Develop business strategy into detailed work areas using Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and Assignment Matrix (RACI)
- Breaking work packages into small activities, thereby estimating resources and time needed to complete.
- Set a reasonable progress and schedule for project implementation.
- Implement financial and human resource plans for each work segment and project.
- Coordinate, support and urge internal departments to handle arising requests, questions and problems to keep up with the project's schedule and plan.
- Support the development of market research and development strategies, which serve as a favorable basis for introducing products and services to the market such as: market research and survey, customers, competitors, Develop product features, services, marketing strategies, etc.
- Maintain, develop and promote strong relations with current and prospective customers through understanding their needs, suggesting suitable products/services, assisting and cooperating with other staff members to effectively handle requests and any issues.
- Prepare and deliver monthly sales forecasts and reports.
- Other duties as necessarily required or as requested by the Director of Business Development.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Marketing or above.
- At least 01 year of working experience in Sales, Marketing, Customer Service or a similar position.
- Young, agile, flexible, proactive, logical thinking ability and sensitive with business opportunities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Good communication skills (spoken and written) in both English and Vietnamese.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Good presentation, negotiation and communication skills.
- Have time management skills and complete work within set timeframes.
- Maintain the highest standards of ethics and confidentiality at all times.
- Willing to travel, go on business trips as required.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary - 15-20 million VND/month.
- Periodical bonus & bonus based on Sales results.
- Social Insurance, Medical Insurance, Unemployment Insurance.
- Comprehensive & Premium Health Insurance.
- Employee discounts/benefits for services and products of the Group & affiliated companies.
- Company trips / vacations.
- Provision of professional office equipment
- Provision of suitable attire or attire allowance.
- Conferences / Seminars.
- Team-buiding activities & Group/Company events.
- Internal training courses and short external training courses.
- Business allowances based on reality cost.
- Other benefits as set out in the Labour Contract.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29