Mô tả công việc
We are looking for a Senior Engineer who will join our team to be responsible for building out the data pipelines (data ingestion framework and ETL processing) that are scalable and reusable, also be responsible for transitioning data workloads to the Cloud. You will take responsibilities for all things related to system maintenance, application support, deployment and pipeline engineering and support. This includes learning and understanding upstream processes, pipelines and source systems. This role will work with other cross functional teams to help build and support the next generation of data platform.
• Possess an in-depth understanding of the data structures and governance
• Fundamental knowledge of modern cloud computing platforms and concepts
• Design, create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
• Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
• Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Cloud technologies
• Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
• Able to work in a fast-paced, multi-site location, team-oriented environment
• High level of attention to detail
• Strong work ethic and a make-it-happen attitude
• Ability to work and communicate effectively with Engineers and Business users
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related technical discipline.
• 5+ years experience in a developer role
• Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
• Experience with data warehousing architecture and data modeling
• Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Experienced in manipulating, processing and extracting data from various source systems.
• Two or more years experienced in implementing concepts such as Slowly Changing Dimension (SCD Type) and Change Data Capture (CDC) functionality in both an OLTP (Relational Modeling) and OLAP (Dimensional Modeling) environments.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Experience with testing methodologies with the stated major development language(s)/technology.
Nice to have:
• Cloud experience a plus.
• Experience with NoSQL databases is also a plus.
• Experienced with CI/CD tools and concepts is a plus.
• Familiarity with Sparks, Scala and Python is a plus.
• Ability to participate in projects and ensure work is completed on time with high quality.
• Strong problem solving skills, with a focus on understanding overall business issues and determining innovative solutions.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be self-directed, highly organized and adaptable with the ability to effectively multi-task as needed.
• Familiar with current and emerging technologies and has the willingness to investigate and suggest new technology to meet business needs.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
• Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
• Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
• International, dynamic, friendly working environment
• Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
• Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 06/08/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29