Mô tả công việc
• Organize and manage collection network and processes.
• Manage and evaluate employee’s performance and provides guidance and feedback by on the company policies.
• Develop internal methodology, processes & procedures to maximize recoveries level and minimize operational risks.
• Manage and be responsible for financial result of collection activities
• Establishing a good rapport with the collection team/Planning/Strategy on forming strategies to be implemented and secure feedbacks and support each other to improve general performance.
• Conducting Weekly/ monthly projection on workload, headcount and performance on every working period.
• Checking and reviewing the DAILY Collection Performance Tracker, Productivity per group
• Discussing and strategizing with team on how to improve the collection performance and new strategies to be implemented to tide the gap.
• Conducting spot checking and reviewing of collector daily activities report, recording system specially those who are not meeting the minimum requirements per day and with poor collection performance.
• Conducting training for new hires and refresher course on collector in classroom training and actual cases.
• Ensuring all daily collector’s activities follow company policies and Collection code of conduct.
• Ensuring 100% coverage of cases allocated to collector
• Escalating any integrity issue or Fraud cases found to Collection Head/ Country Manager
• Motivating and driving the team to meet the targets set every month by proper coaching and guidance.
• Supporting in interviewing/evaluating qualified candidates for tele collectors/team leaders/supervisor when needed.
• Other tasks assigned
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Proven collection track records and experiences on both banking and fintech experience (3 years fintech prefer, focus on telephone collection)
• Have previous experience on building up collection department from scratch.
• Familiar with KPI design, quality control and internal audit implementation.
• Strong leadership skills and wide personal network in collection field, able to recruit good staffs through personal network.
• Good English communication skills.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Salary negotiable
• Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion
• Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 26/05/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29