Mô tả công việc
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Develop, maintain, and execute an ongoing strategic communications plan to continue to promote
and position FPT as the leader in its industry.
• Must develop a clear understanding of the goals and business objectives of the company and align all
communications programs to the company’s overall strategic business plan.
• Communicate clear region/division Communication strategy (based on global strategy) and ensure
that it is reflected in the country organization, to protect and improve FPT business and reputation.
• Own the establishment, development, and coordination of communication plans (including crisismanagement plans) in-line with Country and corporate strategic goals, and desired market position for
• Develop and lead all media events, (i.e.: press releases, conferences, speeches, interviews, and special
programs on the TV, radio and internet, social media…).
• Review/create content for the President and respective management leaders as appropriate,
including speeches, internal memos, social media campaigns, digital assets, press releases, white
papers, keynote presentations, and important stakeholder correspondences as required, in addition to
driving employee engagement and communications across the geography.
• Motivate and develop an incredibly talented and distributed team across a wide geographical base to
inform, engage, and inspire.
• In-depth understanding of all areas of communications – proven media relations, social media, digital,
employee comms and executive comms skills
• Strong writing skills - ability to produce high-quality/high-impact content
• Strengths in creating internal communications strategies that support internal change and
• In depth understanding of media landscape and journalist requirements
• Outstanding strategic planning skills, understanding of business relationships
• Knowledge, intellect, and temperament to work at the highest levels in a corporate environment and
build networks with internal and external stakeholders
• High degree of personal initiative, as well as outstanding interpersonal, collaboration, listening,
verbal, written communications and process facilitation skills are absolutes
• Collaborative in nature and capable of building consensus
• Experience in managing diverse teams and being one of the strongest contributors in the team
• Understanding of/interest in FPT strategy, its technologies and applications
• Work well under pressure, thrive in fast-paced environments
• Tolerance for ambiguity, very flexible
• Rapidly comprehend new topics and develop a point of view
• Enjoy challenges and take decisive action
• Strong ability to deal with confidential information
Yêu cầu ứng viên
At least 10 years of directly related global experience in a corporate or agency setting managing
• Proven ability to navigate through a larger, matrixed, globally dispersed organization
• Fluent in English with strong English writing, editorial and scripting skills. Excellent written and verbal
skills with the ability to work cross-functionally with product/offering management, sales and marketing
• The ability to complex ideas into powerful, relevant, customer-facing messaging; to quickly grasp
product features and benefits and translate those into brief, accurate, high quality deliverables such as
copy, images and tutorials.
• Prior success communication with and presenting data to key stakeholders and senior management
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
• If you’re excited by the prospect of marketing ground-breaking innovations to a global audience, this is your opportunity to develop with FPT Software.
• “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
• Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
• Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
• International, dynamic, friendly working environment
• Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29