Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
You will be collaborating to develop a global communication and media strategy for VIET. You will push boundaries of digital experience via content and communication. This is a great opportunity for someone to join a local and international team on all company communications and outreach efforts.
You have several years of marketing experience and strong writing background, including blogs and press releases.
In this role, you will execute internal and external marketing and communications activities to support the overall branding and communications of the organization. You will collaborate to establish standards, guidelines, action plans and voice for the Think Tank through all communication.
You will develop and implement global communications and media strategy and brand recognition.
- Monitor media and edit the press review;
- Develop and manage technical and scientific content into targeted messages for online communications platforms and policy notes;
- Support VIET analysts with reviewing, copyediting, translation, summary writing;
- Monitor, track and measure all communication activities to demonstrate quantifiable results and performance indicators;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on special events, supporting logistics and communications needs;
- Perform manage legal issues so as to ensure the research or speaks by VIET in accordance with legal regulations of Vietnam;
- Establish and maintain relationships and formulate working programs with relevant Government authorities and Donors.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications (including a cover letter, a CV describing your relevant experience and availability to start, 2-3 writing samples and other supporting documents) to email@example.com.
Note: Please state “Application for [JOB] - VIET” in the subject line on the email. The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks after the deadline.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Master Degree in Communication, Public Relations, Brand Management, Marketing or similar field;
- Perfect English and Vietnamese;
- Ability to multi-task and self-manage;
- An inquisitive journalism spirit, unafraid to ask questions;
- Familiarity with WordPress, Photoshop, online and desktop productivity suites;
- Experience in Vietnam communication culture is required;
- Experience in energy sector is preferred;
- Experience with non-profit organizations is a plus.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Work in an international environment.
- Opportunities to be trained professionally on energy fields.
- Monthly salary: competitive (based on direct negotiation and allocated works).
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềMarketing / Truyền thông / Quảng cáo
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29