Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
• Coordinate, manage and lead the CPA and OP departments
• Manage ENV advertising, media relations and audiovisual production
• Produce and edit ENV reports, assisting with the completion of donor reports
• Produce and implement department work plans, internal communications systems, and tasking orders
• Generate and disseminate media statements
• Manage department operations budgets
• Oversee updates of ENV’s database and contact list
• Coordinate and develop the Wildlife Protection Network in major cities
1. Manage ENV Advertising
• Design and develop advertising campaigns and new methods to market and distribute campaign messages
• Work in close cooperation with the ENV technical team and film production agencies to produce and distribute public service announcements (PSA) on TV and viral platforms
• Work closely with media partners and broadcast networks to have PSAs distributed on TV stations across the country
• Design and execute viral marketing strategies on websites and forums
• Develop and supervise the monthly VOV radio station show from concept to distribution and advertising
2. Coordinate with the Media
• Organize press conferences and brief journalists on relevant issues
• Generate press releases, announcements, and statements relating to ENV activities
• Coordinate and supervise the production of TV news segments and short films in support of campaign activities
• Cultivate and maintain media relationships with interested parties
3. Supervision of Regular Program Activities
ENV’s Vietnamese and English social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Website)
The entire production process from concept to distribution of the ENV Show and all other audiovisual communication campaign projects
Communicate regularly with the ENV management board on development ideas, progress, results, and obstacles relating to your work
• Represent and present on behalf of ENV at events where appropriate
• Active involvement in the recruitment, evaluation and training of new department staff.
• Other duties and responsibilities as requested by the IOA or assigned by the ENV Management Board
• Organize major demand reduction events and special activities as needed
• Coordinate special guest visits to ENV and handle external inquiries according to ENV Management Board
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Vietnamese national ONLY
• College degree, preferably, but not restricted to Communications, Film & TV Production, Journalism, Marketing, Environmental Sciences etc.
• At least 2 years’ experience in relevant field & in team leader, manager/supervisor position
• Management & communications skills required
• Excellent Vietnamese writing and editing skills required
• Fluent verbal and written English
• Graphic design and/or video production skills preferable
• Technical IT skills and experience in website management is an advantage
• Experience in working with basic video equipment and editing software
• Critical thinking skills & vibrant, outgoing character
• Leadership skills and ability to motivate a dynamic and skilled team
• Creative capacity and vision
• Computer literacy: Word, Excel, InDesign, Photoshop, MailChimp, Final Cut Pr, Adobe Premiere, social media platforms
• Ability to work independently, take initiative, and pay close attention to details
• Ability to identify commonly-traded wildlife is an advantage
Terms and Benefits
• Mixed English-speaking environment
• Friendly and creative working environment;
• Salary based on experience and performance
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Cung cấp trang thiết bị đầy đủ để phục vụ công việc.
- Được đóng BHXH, BHYT, BHTN.
- Được hưởng các chính sách phúc lợi theo quy định của công ty.
- Được đào tạo, nâng cao nghiệp vụ thường xuyên.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Education for Nature – Vietnam (ENV) was established in 2000 as Vietnam’s first non-governmental organization focused on the conservation of nature and the protection of the environment. ENV combats the illegal wildlife trade and aims to foster greater understanding amongst the Vietnamese public about the need to protect nature and wildlife. ENV employs creative and innovative strategies to influence public attitudes and reduce demand for wildlife trade products. ENV works closely with government partners to strengthen policy and legislation, and directly supports enforcement efforts in the protection of endangered species of regional, national, and global significance.
Trụ sở công ty: P1701, 17T5 Hoàng Đạo Thúy, Cầu Giấy, Hà NộiWebsite: https://www.envietnam.org/
Hotline: 0984 234 396 (Ms. Linh)
Tổng đài: (024) 7107 9799