Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
Founded in 2019, Raconteur Vietnam is a creative agency based in Hanoi providing brand strategy and brand identity design, production, and influencer marketing services to clients from around the globe. Adopting a storytelling approach, we pride ourselves in the creation, activation and cultivation of powerful and transformational brands, utilizing our design thinking methodologies and user-oriented creative process. We have been engaged by many mission-driven clients ranging from VNR500 enterprises to startups, impact-focused NGOs, social enterprises, and government agencies to deliver meaningful work to promote and amplify the values of innovation, sustainability, equality of education, and economic development of Vietnam.
Our office is located in central Hanoi within Dong Da District, but we also frequently do remote work or office exchange to switch up our working environment and foster a comfortable atmosphere of creativity.
We are currently looking for talents to join our offbeat agency and would like you to consider this unique job opportunity.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Write short-form and long-form content in both English and Vietnamese with topics surrounding: investment consulting, economics, finance, startup, and innovation
- Conduct relevant research in order to deliver high-quality thought leadership content for B2B consulting and service firms, with the target audience being global C-level and managers
- Develop monthly and quarterly content plans for our clients and for the agency
- Communicate and collaborate with design and production teams to realize creative ideas
- Receive formal and on-the-job training in copywriting and TVC script-writing, preparing advertising scenes, influencer marketing content
- Support team in timely tracking and reporting campaign results, weekly reports, ad-hoc reports by the clients
- Other tasks will be assigned by the line manager
Yêu cầu ứng viên
Join us if you are
- A senior student or a fresh graduate with passion in the creative, entrepreneurial industry.
- Available for the minimum 6-month full-time duration and open for the permanent position afterward.
- Native-level English proficiency in written communications. Candidates with English certificates such as TOEIC, IELTS are more preferable.
- Accountable to work under pressure, handling multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Understanding briefly about the industry, business, brands, and consumers in the Vietnam landscape.
- Having prior understanding of content fields (investment consulting, economics) is a plus
Quyền lợi được hưởng
3 best things about the jobs:
- * The salary is open for negotiation based on candidates’ qualifications and experience.
- To be part of a dynamic working environment and surrounded by aspiring media creatives and recognized leaders in the entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Get exposed to an inclusive knowledge hub of media agency’s business and investment consulting with our client portfolios
- To embark on a promising career in the creative industry and entrepreneurship ecosystem in Vietnam
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29