Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
• Reading and understanding construction drawings.
• Being trained wood and light gauge steel framing (US market) and do take-off all Simpson products from approval drawings & design calculation.
• Develop engineering calculations in Concrete and Wood framing.
• Will discuss more detailed in the interview.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Degree in Construction Engineering, Construction Economics, Construction Materials.
• 1-2 year experience doing take-off are preferable.
• Independence, abilities to work effectively as a team member with a minimum of supervision.
• Being able to respect tight deadlines and work under pressure.
• Positive thinking and hardworking, well-organized and having a pro-active attitude.
• Good command in English (be able to comprehend technical documents and make conversations in English) or English skill equals to Toeic scores at least 500.
• Good at ACAD, MS office applications, Revit and programming skills are preferable.
• Prefer candidate can start working immediately.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
For more than 50 years, Simpson Strong-Tie has focused on creating structural products that help people build safer and stronger homes and buildings. Considered a leader in structural systems research, testing and innovation, Simpson Strong-Tie is one of the largest suppliers of structural building products in the world where we value the individual and the creativity that individuals can bring to the workplace.
As one of subsidiaries of Simpson Strong-tie group, Simpson Strong-tie Vietnam is a 100% foreign invested company, established in 2012 to provide sales support services and services of applied design for products of Simpson Strong-tie group to fellow subsidiaries of Simpson Strong-tie group.
Trụ sở công ty: Tòa nhà AGB, 14 Tân Hải, Phường 13, Tân Bình, Hồ Chí MinhWebsite: https://www.strongtie.com/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29