Mô tả công việc
1. Main tasks
- To execute drawings using AutoCad (plans, elevations, sections including interiors, furniture plans, etc.) per direction, sketches and ideas
- To complete comprehensive construction drawings as necessary
- To estimate cost and propose presentations and client’s boards
- To assist in conducting basic research (typically online), including sourcing of various materials (wood, stone, tile, etc.), lighting, plumbing specifications, furniture and accessories as necessary
- To assist to track and follow-up on existing orders and deliveries using Excel spreadsheets
- To assist in the management of vendors, contractors and subcontractors, cabinetmakers and other partners as required
- To organize and maintain office systems, archives, client files and design resources (source listings, etc.)
- To conduct furniture/plumbing/material stock and availability checks and estimate requests as necessary.
- To arrange and join site meeting or internal meeting as necessary.
2. Rules and Regulations
- Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
- Check, monitor, remind and guide subordinates to follow the rules and regulations.
3. Other duties
Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Construction Manager.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
Qualifications & Experience:
- University Degree in Construction Technology or equivalent.
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
- Be able to understand technical drawings of construction and equipment.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet.
- Use Auto Cad or other software efficiently.
- Strong communication skill (both verbal & written).
- Detail oriented and be able to handle multi-tasks.
- Study about Construction Management and Project Management.
- Good organizing and time-management skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Prefer Retail Experience
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th payment
- Annual leave, sick leave, marriaged leave and so on
- Compulsory insurance
- 12 days of paid leave
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29