Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Work with stakeholders to identify effective strategies to achieve department communications goals.
- Develop and execute integrated content plans in-line with agreed upon marketing campaign.
- Create & develop video ideas including conceptualizing, script, production briefing and quality control to ensure the finished product meets aligned expectation.
- Work closely with Marketing and Communications team leader to ensure alignment of messages and timelines.
- Research, write and produce material targeted to various stakeholders (customers, employees, investors, etc.) in support of marketing product campaign. This may include, social media, website, e-newsletters, flyers, brochures and other communications vehicles.
- Work closely with Digital, Creative, Products team and PR unit together with other internal depts. on developing marketing communication articles/ materials across platforms.
- Write in top professional quality (style, grammar and tone – with supported by Academic team for quality check), presents facts and quotations accurately, and ensures the finished product communicates effectively with appropriate language geared to its audience.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University Graduate – major: Business, Marketing/ Communications preferred. Min. 5 years of working experience in Marketing & Communication.
- Experience in brand marketing and promotions using broad marketing mix.
- Demonstrate experience in Parenting and Education oriented services.
- Creative and strategic thinker, idea inspiring, creative energy.
- Clear communication skill, both written and verbal.
- Attentive to detail in fast paces environment.
- Apply for this job
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 17-day annual leaves (including team-building), premium insurance and full Vietnamese insurance during probation.
- 13-month Salary.
- Professional training courses.
- Competitive salary, performance bonus and commission.
- Tuition discount up to 100% for employees and relatives.
- Comprehensive wellness package for employees and relatives.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29