Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
A. 60% - Finding New Partners and Implementing Partnership Plans
1) Create and maintain a partnership pipeline by reaching out to new partners and establishing details focused on generating qualified traffic and / or leads to our business.
2) Work with cross-functional teams to enable deals negotiated and expand partnerships to its full potential.
3) Work with Operations and Sales teams to ensure the correct implementation of the partnerships and troubleshooting any issues hindering the long term success of the partnerships established.
4) Lead the process of gathering leads through activation / events and work to consolidate database of all leads generated. Maintain the database of leads by ensuring data consistency.
5) Closely cooperate with Operations team to keep track on guests return. Submit Guest return report monthly
B. 20% - Growing existing partnerships and creating cross promotions
1) Analyze performance data and find top performing partnerships to develop further.
2) Work with partners to find opportunities for cross promotion and / or negotiating barter deals.
3) Working with communication & design teams to ensure the correct communication and amplification of the impact of cross promotion deals.
C. 20% - Self-Improvement and Team Contribution
1) Contribute to team culture by sharing ideas to improve marketing campaigns, customer targeting and effectiveness of consumer targeting.
2) Seek constant self-improvement on relevant topics that can help deepen inventory planning knowledge.
3) Work with integrity and deliver the maximum quality work to help move the company forward.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• At least 1 year experience in sale B2B
• University Degree strongly preferred, ideally in a relevant degree such as marketing, advertising, communications, business, entrepreneurship or similar.
• Strong commercial sense, with proven ability to achieve outcomes that marry brand identity with results
• Hands on experience of dealing with multiple partners.
• Have strong knowledge of strategic marketing, good analytical skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a thorough understanding of systems and process that support a marketing function.
• Good communication and reporting skills.
• Results driven character. Process focused with a tireless focus on output quality.
* Working location: Cali Tower, Phan Xich Long, Phu Nhuan District
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
- Monthly Team Party
- Free workout at California Fitness and Yoga Centers
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
California Management Group (CMG.ASIA) is the outgrowth of years of innovative experiences and a proven track record of business performance across 7 countries in Asia.
In 2007, California Fitness & Yoga became the first and largest international fitness company to open in Vietnam. With a mission of “Making Life Better” California Fitness & Yoga became a dynamic lifestyle center aiming to inspire, entertain and energize the communities it serves.
By providing cutting edge fitness services and products in a dynamic social setting. By uniquely combining world class fitness services with the latest and most popular entertainment trends, CFYC has created a market where none existed before and in the process inspired a wellness movement in Vietnam which has become one of the fastest growing and most successful consumer segments in the country.
Company website: http://www.cmg.asia
Trụ sở công ty: 35 Hoàng Diệu Quận 4 TPHCMWebsite: http://www.cmg.asia
Hotline: 0984 234 396 (Ms. Linh)
Tổng đài: (024) 7107 9799