At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. We’re a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products that improve people’s lives. We believe our growth would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
Being an User Engagement Specialist, you will collaborate with the Product & Operations team to enhance users experience on Topica platforms.
Help users to explore the platform fully which will ensure the user learning experiences from course activating
Explore other opportunities to enhance student experiences by testing and adding new use cases, including (but not limiting to) in-app events, rewards, forum
Help Topica build up its life-long connection with users.
What will you do?
- Develop user engagement strategy for Topica, utilising both website, mobile app and other channels if needed.
- Collaborate with the Products and Operations to develop activities, schemes and features to lift up user product-use intensity and user retention
- Define and monitor metrics for user engagements.
- Analyse user behaviour that related to user behaviour, including (but not limiting to) learning behaviours in order to provide actionable insights for Topica to improve its products.
- Collaborate with Content team to optimise teaching methods and content delivery in order to improve learning experience for users.
What do you need to bring?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in user engagement or user experience , preferably education products or ecommerce.
- Hands-on experience with web analytics, marketing automation and A/B testing tools
- Accuracy in data management, master in statistical reasoning. You are confident in Excel and preferably, have played around with Python, Java Script or SQL
- Optimization instincts, product savvy, and an analytical mindset
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high
- Comfortable breaking down a topic / analysis and explaining it to different departments
- User-centric & Growth-Hack mindset.
What will you gain?
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Fast paced and multinational working environment
- Supportive and professional colleagues
- Awesome & open co-working space
- Internal Training (Technical & Functional); Opportunities for English Training
You will be joining Topica at the beginning of an exciting journey, and will be given a large degree of freedom in shaping and impacting your role. We provide an environment where you can be best of yourself, grow with us and together we make it work. You will play an important part in helping us reach the next destination.
Furthermore, we offer an attractive remuneration package, with benefits, matching our requirements and expectations.
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!