Mô tả công việc
- Conduct research and collaborate with key stakeholders to develop strategies for curriculum development of English courses, including but not limited to EFL, Test Prep (IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, ACT) and young learner courses.
- Assist with the planning, development, implementation, and revision of curriculum in keeping with best Develop and review learning objectives and goals for existing and new curriculums.
- Develop and review assessment criteria & materials to ensure alignment with objectives & goals.
- Assist with teacher training on new curriculum materials and related teaching methodologies.
- Monitor ongoing feedback related to curriculum materials to ensure adherence to standards.
- Coordinate with other departments (Marketing, Educational Consultants, Customer care, etc.) in their operations and projects related to curriculum materials.
- Other curriculum research and development projects as directed.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in TESOL, English Linguistics, Education or a related field, preferably from either a highly accredited overseas university or a top domestic university such as University of Social Sciences & Humanities or the University of Pedagogy.
- At least 2 years of experience in English teaching and/or curriculum development. Familiarity with EFL, test prep (IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, ACT) and/or young learner courses is a plus.
- Strong research and analysis skills using various methods including but not limited to survey/evaluation tools, Internet, and reference materials.
- Strong organizational, planning, and project management skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to work independently in a multi-task environment as well as part of a team.
- Demonstrated mastery of written and verbal English.
- Detail-oriented with excellent proofreading/editing/revision skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Photoshop.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- A set of unique and effective learning products and support services catering to the learning needs of our students
- A strong internal personal and professional support network
- An exciting, close-knit, fun and professional working environment
- A clear career path and development plan for progress into senior positions
- Discount 90% tuition fee
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
What is common between you and YOLA? Education.
Think about how education has changed your life and where it has taken you for all these years until today and to your future!
For YOLA’s founders, teachers and staff, education has endowed us with lifetime experiences at world-class institutions like Harvard, Stanford, Columbia, Dartmouth, Williams, Swarthmore, London School of Economics, NUS, NTU… We, at YOLA, have all experienced the power of education in changing our own lives and believe that it is our mission to empower young minds to achieve their dreams.
As a premier provider of educational services in Vietnam, YOLA provides a wide range of educational programs and products, including test preparation courses (SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, GRE), English language, soft-skill training, after-school tutoring, summer camps, and development of educational content.
With a strong commitment to help students realize their true potentials on their journey to become who they want to be, YOLA has successfully helped its students gain admission and scholarships to top universities, such as Stanford, UPenn, Princeton, Brown, Duke, Georgetown, NYU, UC Berkeley, UCLA and many more worldwide.
‘YOLA has helped more than 5000 students to put one step closer to their dreams’
Living and breathing in a culture named ACUPIT (Action, Caring, Understanding, Passion for Excellence, Innovation, Trust), every single individual at YOLA regardless of backgrounds, interests, specialties and positions is working hard and passionately every day. The reason is:
‘We believe that what we are doing each day is making a potentially huge impact on many students’ lives through education’
If you share the same vision with YOLA, come and join us to care about the future of many student generations. At the same time, let your future be our care!
Trụ sở công ty: 259 Tran Hung Dao Street, District 1, HCMCWebsite: https://yola.vn/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29