Mô tả công việc
- Provides customer service by answering incoming service requests on facility-related issues.
- Generates and dispatches Service Request work orders then coordinate with technicians or related departments for completion.
- Prepares welcome kit for guest/tenant arrivals as well gifts on special occasion.
- Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments. Assigns workers and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
- Coordinates with Housekeeping supplier to ensure service quality and schedule for guest/tenant
- Keeps track of inventory to ensure adequate supplies.
- Supports to supervise when suppliers come to the guest/tenant unit to fix or install when they are not at home and allow to come.
- Prepares internet and TV cable for guest/tenant (contact supplier to install and support payment procedure).
- In charge of guest/tenant move-in and move-out checklist.
- Responds to customer inquiries and concerns regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
- Follows up with guest/tenant to ensure their highest satisfaction.
- Makes recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation.
- Evaluates records to forecast department personnel requirements.
- Follows and executes other tasks assigned by Leasing Manager.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor/College Degree graduated.
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service / sales of premium / luxury products.
- Good level of speaking and writing English.
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills.
- Active, pleasant, patient and flexible.
- Good communication as you will deal with a wide variety of different people on the job.
- Outgoing and self-motivated with a positive attitude, able to work under high pressure.
- Ability to work independently with a high level of professional integrity and ethics.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary + bonus
- Mobile phone, lunch & parking allowance
- Healthcare plan for you and your 01 family member
- 15 days full paid leave a year
- Other benefits: Outing trip, Tet gift, Mid-autumn gift, parties….
- Training and career evolution opportunities
- An international standard working environment
- Trusting and empowering our employees
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29