Mô tả công việc
- Lead & manage the FFW CS Team to focus on the key Customer service drivers, comply with specific client SOP and monitor respective KPIs.
- Fully understanding contracts and charge structures including surcharges, additional charges to ensure the right payments to carriers, agents..and exact Debit notes to customers.
- Ensure proper implementation of new clients or new programs.
- Liaise with customers, vendors for the provision of smooth processing and logistics flow.
- Manage communication with other Team Managers, carriers, agents, vendors to make the best result.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Responsible for day to day operation of the team.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
1. Experience: At least 5 years working experience as a CUS manager in Forwarder/Logistics Company.
- At least university graduated, majoring in Business, Economics, Maritime, or other related fields.
- Have a strong command of English especially in communication (at least TOEIC 650)
- Good in Operation Efficientcy & customer service Experience
- Well know about Contract of carriage for AIR, FCL, LCL,intermodal transport, and international trade; INCONTERMS, STC, Customs Documentation, HS Code, and import/export processes; International Contract law relevant to our services
- Excellent teamwork and leadership
- Positive & aggressive character
- Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong communications, time management and decision making skills
- Dynamic, hard working, loyalty, teamwork, professional, detail-oriented
- Professional use of relevant computer
- Honest, trustworthy, flexible and hardworking
- Good at MS office, MS outlook
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive & competitive salary / incentive (based on ability)
- Personal Insurance (PTI) for individual and relatives
- Professional working environment, with conditions to promote best ability, get personal promotion & development
- Opportunity to take part in lots of training courses with international standards, book clubs & other cultural meaningful activities of The Group
- American Corporate Culture style, focusing on result
- Full welfare regimes in accordance with prevailing labor Law, enterprise law & Insurance Law.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29
Hết hạn nộp đơn