Mô tả công việc
- Manage and oversee all inbound and outbound CS systems including but not limited to telephone, e-mail and live chat functions
- CS software development (working with IT, supplier, cross dept. to set up necessary system, tool for CS team)
- Supervise CS team in day to day activities to ensure that customer issues are being resolved with the highest standards
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Run reports and analyze data to allocate resources
- Analyze problem trends through customer feedback and issues
- Periodic call monitoring of Hotline calls. Provide timely feedback to staff to support the continuous improvement of the quality of our customer support activities
- Communicate to senior and executive management information regarding significant issues
- Provide periodic reports to senior and executive management on service level statistics and other relevant trends in CS team
- Acts as a subject matter expert for agents and specialist
- Attends team meetings as needed
- Maintains communication with staff and other departments to ensure necessary workflow.
- Assists team leads with coaching and offers feedback for staff improvement.
- Assist Head of Dept. in managing of CS including SLA (Service Level Agreement) and NPS (Net Promoter Score) which are key factors to measure Customer Experiences.
- Responsible Sales Target as 1 of KPI for CS team
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Graduated College and above
- At least 3 years of experiences in the same position
- Management skill
- Working under high-pressure environment
- Good at in English
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Negotiable salary based on performance and experience.
- Young and dynamic work environment.
- A clear career path and promotion opportunities.
- Welfare: travel, picnics, year-end bonus, incentive.
- Other benefits according to Labor Law.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29