Mô tả công việc
Customer Service Officer (CSO) is responsible for the duties related to customer engagement and communication. CSO works closely with the production team to ensure on-time delivery, update new orders and resolve the issues of customers. In addition, the CSO will support the Sales team.
• Track requests and feedback from customers;
• Tracking email account, skype of Customer Service team to update issues, orders from clients to each team of the production department;
• Follow up and ensure to respond to customer information on time;
• Coordinate with the production department to inform customers about products related issues, delivery time, corrections, etc.
• Update customer requirements, updates to production management team;
• Update and maintain the customer information records, customer contact list;
• Download inputs and upload outputs to system and deliver to customers;
• Other tasks as required.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Language: Proficient in English, especially reading and writing skills.
• Experience: Experience in customer care (especially, in an international environment or graphic and image company is an advantage)
• Patient and have a high sense of responsibility and consistency.
• Good management skills, able to withstand high work pressure
• Hard work, progressive spirit, on time
• Can work in shifts (6:30 am–2:30 pm, 2:30 pm–10:30 pm, 10:30 pm–6:30 am, 8:00 am–17:00 pm)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Competitive salary with 13th & 14th month salary;
• Review salary once a year;
• Annual winter trip; insurance according to State regulations (social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, etc.).
• International, professional and creative working environment with a team of friendly & young colleagues and respecting cultural diversity & difference.
• Support for shift meals,
• And many other benefits, please join and find it out! ;)
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29