Mô tả công việc
The Customer Service Officer (CSO) will take on a series of tasks and responsibilities relating to customer relations and communication. The CSO will work closely with our production team to ensure on time delivery, update new requirements and handle communication work with clients. Besides that, the CSO will provide sales support to the sales team.
More specifically, responsibilities will include:
Monitor customer requests/ complaints:
• Monitor customer service email account, skype account and filter all incoming requests, and distribute to the right persons/people.
• Follow up on all customer requests and ensure that clients receive the necessary responses/information in due time.
• Follow up pro-actively with production to \"warn\" customers in case of late delivery or any other issues that might affect the customer such as delivery time, technical updates etc.
Update customer requirements:
• Report and update customer\'s requirement to management, related parties for working and feedback on the solutions.
• Report customer\'s new request / concern. Feedback on customer\'s satisfaction in terms of delivery, quality, service and support.
• Provide monthly / quarterly volume forecast to Sales Manager and Production Manager.
Support sales team:
• Update and maintain the customer information records, customer contact list, carry out the customer satisfaction survey every quarter and report results.
• Support sales with various tasks including lead generation, competitor analysis, client database and key account plans
• Coordinate other departments in customer relations:
• Coordinate with Accounting to generate and update weekly / monthly sales report to Sales Manager and Production Manager.
• Properly handover the ongoing / outstanding tasks among the daily shifts between CSOs and Night Shift Manager.
o Support production with reporting on client satisfaction including complaints and on time delivery
o Other tasks assigned by Sales Manager
o Report directly to Sales Manager.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Competitive salary with up to 14 months of salary.
- Salary review once a year.
- Annual luxury Kick-off vacation;
- International, professional, creative working environment and talented teams
- Common cultural-sportive- art Clubs and activities, sponsored and/or supported by the Company (Ex: team building, Football, GYM, English…).
- Insurance as Governments regulations (social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, etc.).
- AON Premium Healthcare Insurance package, with possibility to cover family members.
- Relevant training will be provided at the company’s expense and we also allow developers to improve their skill set during normal business hours.
- Flexible working time
- Daily various foods, drink, and seasonal fresh fruits;
- And many other benefits, let's join us to discover!
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Đăng nhập để xem mức lương
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ứng tuyển qua TopCV để được đảm bảo các quyền lợi sau:
- CV không bị thất lạc
- Nhận được thông báo phản hồi [đồng ý / từ chối] từ chính nhà tuyển dụng qua email
Về chúng tôi
Established in 2007, Esoftflow Co., Ltd. has developed into an international full-service provider of imagery infrastructure for the real estate sector. Our focus is to develop and deliver intelligent solutions enabling the real estate agent to stand out in their marketing efforts. Our client base is global and today we service clients in Australia, Europe and North America.
We believe in delivering high quality products combined with outstanding service, and prefer to refer to our clients as partners. We have a constant focus on innovation and being a first mover in the market. Subsequently, we maintain our entrepreneurial spirit giving us the necessary flexibility to navigate in a fast changing industry.
Esoftflow is part of the Esoft Systems Corporation, that has more than 700 employees worldwide, of which 500+ are based in Vietnam. We strive to provide an interesting work place where people work across cultures and time zones. We are taking our social responsibility serious, and among other things, we provide training and employment to disabled and disadvantaged people.
For further details, please visit our website:
Ngân hàng TMCP Đông Nam Á (SeABank) có trụ sở chính tại 25 Trần Hưng Đạo, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội.
Hà Nội, Hồ Chí Minh, Bình Dương, Bắc Ninh, Đồng Nai, Hải Dương, Đà Nẵng, Hải Phòng, An Giang, Bà Rịa-Vũng Tàu, Bình Định, Cà Mau, Cần Thơ, Đắc Lắc, Hà Tĩnh, Kiên Giang, Nghệ An, Quảng Ngãi, Quảng Ninh, Thái Nguyên, Thanh Hoá, Thừa Thiên Huế, Tiền Giang, Vĩnh Phúc, TP Nha Trang Toàn thời gian 30-11-2017
Là một trong những ngân hàng TMCP thành lập sớm nhất tại Việt nam, VPBank đã có những bước phát triển vững chắc trong suốt lịch sử của ngân hàng. Tại VPBank, cá...
Hà Nội, Hồ Chí Minh Toàn thời gian 20-12-2017
Công ty TNHH Sản xuất và thương mại Dệt may Việt Nam được thành lập từ năm 2013 nay với mô hình khoảng 25 công nhân viên. Hiện nay, công ty đang trên đà phát tr...
Hà Nội Toàn thời gian 30-11-2017
Hotline 2: 0967 216 811
Tổng đài: 024 710 79 799