Mô tả công việc
- Participate in the development of customer relationship management, call centers, process and procedures
- Perform the direct phone call/ email/ letter with customer with customers for CS purposes, survey or complaint resolve
- Work with management on customer services initiatives
- Keep staffs from complying with company guidelines particularly related to process and quality of service
- Update or improve CS procedure and make recommendations.
- Prepare knowledge-based documents
- Provide scripts to read and answers customer during phone calls
- Oversee and assess customer service staff activities through regular performance-related feedback
- Training staff in area of customers service
- Elevate risk issues to management supports monitoring
- Investigate & solve customer service complain
- Collect data and prepare report on customers satisfaction, customer complain & inquiries
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly and monthly report to ensure all information is readily accessible
- Actively join customers events to build up and maintain good relationship with biker communities, groups…
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor’s Degree, from 25 years old.
- At least 3 years of customer in customer services & previous experience in a supervisory role preferred
- Having working experience in automobile or motorcycle industry is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of customers service principles and procedures
- Ability to coach and mentor staffs
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw the valid conclusion
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent in phone etiquette
- Proficient in Microsoft office or related software
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Working time: average 22 working days / month
- Time: 08:00 AM – 17:00 PM
Yamaha Motor Việt Nam Ho Chi Minh Branch, Floor 18 MB Sunny Tower 259 Tran Hung Dao Street, Ward Co giang, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Attractive salary and bonus are based on the ability.
- The company has training programs (domestic/ foreign) for employees to improve their knowledge and professional skills.
- The company yearly organizes collective activities for all employees (Yamaha Family day; Football; Year-end Party; ...)
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 11/08/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29