Mô tả công việc
Provide high quality and proactive performance in recruiting new students to all programmes (English, Pre-University, Undergraduate, MBA) at British University Vietnam on annual basis by contact customers directly by telephone to make sales; or support Sales Executives by setting appointments or sending proposals. The role will involve working closely with clients, building close partnerships and helping their businesses grow by developing and delivering the best solutions possible. As well as generating as much revenue as possible, sales support executives can be expected to manage accounts and maintain client relationships, all through making and taking phone calls
1. Supporting Sales Executives:
- Using scripts, products knowledge and communication skills to generate sales and interests from leads provided by Student Recruitment & Marketing Department.
- Managing, tracking and following up leads by calling to ensure the highest conversion rate from leads to enquiries.
- Provide comprehensive information, handle inquiries and schedule appointments for prospective customers to meet Sales Executive at BUV.
- Update product knowledge constantly through professional network, events, training sessions and materials.
- Achieve targets and make the reports in a timely manner
2. Providing Customer Services:
- Provide after-sales service to maintain relationship with existing customers, including making calls to follow up and invite them to BUV events. The aim is to keep their satisfaction at the highest level to achieve the highest rate of enrolment
- Other tasks for supporting the team as assigned.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Vietnamese national
- Holder of Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline & preferably in Business or Foreign Languages
- No experience required but preferably 01 year proven experience in a similar position with a background from a customer services or sales environment
- Excellent communication skill with a strong sales aptitude including a clear, confident speaking voice and a friendly rapport with customers
- Good selling skills, customer focus, and relationship building
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good in planning and especially in execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Computer literacy in MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- “can do” attitude
- Patience and persistence
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- tative gross salary package (gross)
- 13th month salary + performance bonus per annum
- Commission/ Incentive
- Private premium accident and medical insurance
- Annual leave, sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff and dependants after a qualifying period
- Opportunity to work within a professional and multi-cultural environment
- Interested candidates should send an updated CV together with a recent photo, Cover letter in English and supporting documents to HR Department. We will invite short-listed candidates for interviews.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29