Mô tả công việc
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports.
- Work with product and management team to create a prioritized list of needs for each business segment.
- Identify and recommend new ways to save cost by streamlining business processes.
- Use data to create models that depict trends, anomalies in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole.
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases.
- Work with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis project.
- Write research reports to transfer knowledge.
- Collaborate and work effectively with multiple internal teams (creative design, marketing, product) to understand and help them figure out insight from data.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- BS or Master in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst (1+ years’ Data mining experience or 1+ years in a data analyst role).
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (matplotlib/seaborn, ggplot...) and other visualization tools (Tableau, DataStudio, Looker…).
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (statsmodels, SciPy,... ).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Working time: from Monday to Friday
- Health care insurance and social insurance.
- Performance based bonus
- Training courses (but at the Company’s sole discretion).
- Strong learning environment.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29