Mô tả công việc
- Data analyst is all about the numbers, you will collect data, sorts it into categories, and then interprets it.
- Their job forms the basis for strategic decisions that affect the product evolvement.
- Business and industry leaders look to the data analyst to understand the numbers – and how to use them.
- This makes the role of the business data analyst crucial, but low-key and potentially behind the scenes.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- At least 2 years experience in e-commerce, media, logistics, marketing agency
- Be the intelligence behind business intelligence
- Ability to capture the meanings behind a group of numbers
- Understands the why behind the numbers on a screen
- Computer skills, coupled with critical thinking
- Data visualization to demonstrate your findings and numbers into charts
- Ability to write summaries of your findings is important.
- Good communication that requires collaboration with a variety of departments
- Patience with long data strings on an Excel spreadsheet
- Fluent English and strong self-learning ability
SUGGESTED SOFTWARE PROFICIENCY
Data Analyst should be very comfortable with a variety of latest software and industry trends. We expect you are familiar with:
- Google analytics & data studio
- Microsoft Excel
- Customer research
- Mind mapping
- Surveys and gather data
- Diagram & workflow
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Kỹ năngGoogle Analytics
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
ADDP is a digital product consulting firm that provides product strategy, consulting, user research, digital design, and technical development. We deep focus on 5 industries: insurance, banking, education, automotive and retail e-commerce. ADDP is a small company but has a wide range of big enterprise clients across in Vietnam, Malaysia, Hongkong, Seoul, Australia…
Trụ sở công ty: Tower 1 Orchard Parkview 128-130 Hong Ha, Phu Nhuan DistWebsite: www.addp.co
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29