Mô tả công việc
- Designing and maintaining data systems and databases; this includes fixing coding errors and other data-related problems.
- Mining data from primary and secondary sources, then organizing said data in a format that can be easily read by either human or machine.
- Using statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts.
- Preparing reports for executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Collaborating with programmers, data engineers, data scentists and organizational leaders to identify opportunities for process improvements, recommend system modifications, and develop policies for data governance.
- Creating appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of the data analysis process and duplicate or replicate the analysis if necessary.
- Capture the business intelligence requirements from other functional managers across the organization
- Advise and support the functional management with the design of reports and dashboards they need
- Determine the relevant business intelligence platform within the ecosystem for each dashboards
- Coordinate the technical configuration and / development of the reports and dashboards
- Minimize reporting duplication and ensure accuracy and consistency across reports and dashboards
- Manage the user access to reports and dashboards while protecting the information of organization
- Prepare other ad-hoc reports when required identifying opportunities for efficiency automation
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- From 2 years of Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Strong technical expertise regarding data modeling, data quality management
- Demonstrated knowledge of database languages such as SQL, R, or Python; spreadsheet tools such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets; and data visualization software such as Tableau or Qlik.
- The fundamental of mathematical & statistics is required
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Excellent communication skills (fluency in English language is a plus)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and Data driven mind-set Comfortable with handling ambiguity and willingness to keep learning
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29