Data Engineer (Specialist/Architect)
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
* Company Description
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town 2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
* Job Description
- Collaborate with product design and engineering to develop an understanding of needs
- Execute analytical experiments methodically to help solve various problems and make a true impact across various domains and industries
- Identify relevant data sources and sets to mine for client business needs, and collect large structured and unstructured datasets and variables
- Devise and utilize algorithms and models to mine big data stores, perform data and error analysis to improve models, and clean and validate data for uniformity and accuracy
- Implement analytical models into production.
- Communicate analytic solutions to stakeholders and implement improvements as needed to operational systems
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, etc.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.)
- Experience with cloud-based services (AWS or Microsoft Azure)
- Experience with Data visualization in creating reports and dashboards (Mircrosoft PowerBI or Kibana, Tableau, Splunk or similar tools )
- Expertise in SQL, SQL tuning, schema design (e.g. MS SQL Server and T-SQL development)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra or similar)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaborative yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
- Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods, and building technology, the Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its more than 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in over 50 countries with over 280,000 associates all over the world.
Bosch first started its operations in Vietnam in 1994 and registered a wholly-owned subsidiary in 2008. According to the business strategy of Bosch in Vietnam, on from July 2014 all business entities were merged into Bosch Vietnam Co. Ltd. with its head office in Dong Nai Province, running high-tech manufacturing plant, along with branch offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Da Nang City. Today, Bosch is active with six business divisions in Vietnam: Automotive Aftermarket, Gasoline Systems; Drive and Control Technology; Power Tools; Security Systems and Thermo Technology. Robert Bosch Engineering & Business Solutions Vietnam Company Ltd officially inaugurated on May 11, 2011, provides hi-tech software and engineering solutions such as embedded software and mechanical design, as well as IT and IT-enabled services for Vietnam and the region. In July, Bosch has set up a new automotive R&D center which is located in Ho Chi Minh City.
Trụ sở công ty: Bosch Gasoline System Plant in Long Thanh, Dong Nai - No.8 Street, Long Thanh Industrial Zone, Long Thanh District, Dong Nai ProvinceWebsite: http://www.bosch.com
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29