Mô tả công việc
The Data Warehouse ETL Developer & Engineer will be a key resource to work across our full BI, analytics and DWH stack delivering quality software for extracting, transforming and loading data into various locations… Our data warehouse platform usually deploys on Azure or AWS cloud services. There are different responsibilities in our projects:
1. Data engineering team to move/copy data from different sources to different locations with different level of cleaning, transformations for different purposes. The main stack we are using is Python/Java, Spark, Scala, Azure (Data Lake Storage, Databricks, Functions, Synapse, Key Vault …) or AWS stack
2. Core engineering team to build solutions that support data engineering team to do their job easily, consistently, automatically and securely.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Must have experience at least at one of the programming languages: Python, Java or C#. Experience with Scala is a plus
• Must have experience with at least one RDBMS such as SQL server, MySQL or Oracle
• Knowledge about designing, deploying, and maintaining relational (conceptual, logical, physical) and dimensional data models for data warehouse/business intelligence (Desired).
• Knowledge about Azure or AWS cloud services, especially logic apps and data factory (Desired).
• Knowledge about visualization tools, such as SSRS, PowerBI (Desired)
Note: Candidates will be trained from the beginning with our technical stack
Years of experiences:
Fresher or from 1-3 years of experience
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Working in an international, dynamic, and professional environment with many opportunities to develop career.
• Having opportunities of being trained oversea and working directly with oversea customer
• A stable and rewarding position where your long-term commitment will be highly valued.
• Total Health Care Insurance
• Competitive salary.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 28/06/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29