Mô tả công việc
Deal Center is one of 03 pillars of Lazada’s Category Management strategy. The Deal Center team is responsible for a standardized approach which enables Lazada to win on selected short-tail SKUs. We define which exact short-tail SKUs are part of this list by combining the data (top NMV driving SKUs) with those products which are in demand in the market (online competitors and offline), and sense checking this with the local market.
Deal Center provides the right approach, reporting, insights and solutions to win on these SKUs, and thereby protect and grow NMV/ GMV with least effort, maximum impact.
• Define foundational assortment segments logic, monitoring data performance
• Define the list of top SKUs across category, based on data analytics and alignment;
• Support strategic decisions making on how to best source SKUs inside the list;
• Understanding of the business, country& category requirement, support their personalized assortment operations together with product team
• Improve the function of the deal center: foundational segments; pricing; personalized operations, improve LAZADA goods Competitiveness
• Work with category teams and regional deal center to support campaign deal hunting
• Monitor performance (eg competitiveness and GMV growth) of the SKUs on the list, providing insights and alerts to category teams in case of underperformance;
• Discuss performance of SKUs on the list across categories and overall country, understanding what is blocking them from reaching better performance or what they have done to realize good performance;
• Leverage your data analyses, understanding of the business, country knowledge and input from country teams, to come up with structural solutions for the issues the country teams face. Some of the solutions can be implemented by country teams immediately and some of them will be developed regionally;
• Leverage your functional expertise and be in the lead for enhancing our approach and developing solutions in your functional area. Think of eg improved reporting, smart translation of competitor scraping data into actions for the teams, standardized and automated traffic solutions for SKUs in the list, tech development to communicate our critical SKUs to sellers via Seller Center, new LEL or Retail solutions to improve our offering, etc;
• Support the development of solutions for Lazada Vietnam, by working with counterparts from BI, PM / Automation, Traffic, Retail, LEL, etc;
• Test and trial solutions, so they can be further improved and rolled-out region-wide;
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• At least 2 years of operational work experience, give priority to offline retail experience or brand store operation
• Strong experience in data analysis and/or business intelligence.
• In-depth knowledge of assortment analysis/operation, know how to prepare goods for customer needs
• Strong knowledge of market dynamics; eg what and how does the typical customer shop, what are specific nuances where customer behavior is different from customers elsewhere
• Strong communication skills, good at project management to get target
• Ingenuity and perseverance, being able to uncover why things are as they are
• Powerful analytical skills/Excel skills
• Native language skills, as well as proficiency in English
• Strong communication skills, with ability to collect information across functions and regional functions, as well as align with them and convince them
• Expertise in one of the following functional skills: (1) Data analytics, (2) BI, (3) PM / Automation, (4) Traffic management, (5) Category management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
. Competitive salary and bonus are commensurate with the capacity and work experience.
. Bonus 13th month salary, bonus on performance.
. Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws.
. Participate in training programs of the Company.
. Work in a professional, dynamic environment.
. Participate in the annual team building and tourism activities of the Company, Attend Year-end Staff Party, Company Outing Trip annually.
. Attractive Rewards & Recognition Scheme.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29