Dealer Development Manager (Commercial Vehicles)
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
1. Manage Market Study analysis to determine optimum dealer presence and preferred locations with high traffic of potential customers. Review and recommend markets, prospect and site selection for expanding dealer operations.
2. Manage national dealer on-boarding activities and requirements including the development of Dealer Proposal Packages which would include the issuing terms for Letter of Understanding, Letter of Intent, Dealer Agreement for new dealer appointments and renewals.
3. Manages process and prepare documents for dealer termination.
4. Manage dealer performance oversight & reports necessary for dealer performance tracking in conjunction with Sales Department.
5. Coordinate with Sales Department for the activities related to dealer performance in relation to improvement and/or replacement of poor performing dealers.
6. Manage the budget for New Dealer Support Program, New Facility Support Program and other programs that may arise. Provide the accruals for these budgets to Accounting on a monthly or quarterly basis as required.
7. Provide budgets and coordinate activities with Marketing Intelligence Department for market intelligence and data feeds.
8. Oversee business management activities of the dealer network such as timely financial statement submission, dealer information network, dealer compliance to RVI standards for sales, service and spare parts.
9. Manage and review department activities, provide reports as required by BOD.
10. Other duties which will be assigned from time to time
Yêu cầu ứng viên
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
5 year experience in dealer placement/development experience in management role especially in Commercial Vehicles.
Must possess a valid car driving license:
• Core Competencies: Candidates should possess the following personal attributes
- Strong analytical skill
- Strong perseverance in problem solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Vietnam
- Self-driven and passionate about one’s work contribution to the role
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent computer knowledge and skill especially in Power point presentation and Excel spreadsheet
- Adapts well to difficult work circumstances
- Endures hard work and long hours as necessary
- Able to travel independently and widely
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Working time:
From Monday to Friday: 7:30 am – 16:30 pm.
Saturday: 07:30 am - 11:30 am
2. Lunch paid by company (Meal allowance).
4. 14 day Annual leave per year.
5. 13th months salary.
6. Promotion and bonus follow company policy.
7. Contribute insurance follow regulation of labor law.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
TC MOTOR Vietnam Co., Ltd. a subsidiary of Tan Chong Motor Holdings, a leading Malaysian Group of Companies, specialized in manufacturing, assembly and distribution of multiple brands of automobiles in Vietnam market.
TC MOTOR Vietnam Co., Ltd. has been founded since 2006 under the name Tanda Motor Co., Ltd. which was a joint-venture between TCIE (Labuan) Pty. Ltd (Malaysia) and Danang Automobile mechanical and electrical Equipment Co., (DAMECO).
In 2011, TANDA MOTOR Co., Ltd. was changed to TC MOTOR Vietnam Co., Ltd. with 100% capital owned by Tan Chong group.
TC MOTOR Vietnam Co., Ltd. is seeking talented and highly motivated candidates to join our workforce to build international standard working environment to develop our business and contribute to expanding automotive industry in Vietnam.
Trụ sở công ty: Lô U12- U15 đường số 10B, KCN Hòa Khánhmở rộng, Liên Chiểu, Đà NẵngWebsite: https://www.tanchonggroup.com/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29