Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Partner with leadership team on all aspects organizational effectiveness including staffing and recruitment, on-boarding, performance management, compensation management, training and development, coaching and employee relations.
- Provide input in defining a vision of the desired culture and work environment and provides advice and direction on how to make the vision a reality; helps the management team develop a roadmap for change and assists other managers in implementing and managing changes within the s/ clinics.
- Ensure the ongoing implementation, awareness and enforcement of the Human Resources policies
- Ensure fair and consistent application of HR policies and procedures, in line with corporate governance practices and local legal compliance.
- Lead the implementation of HR programs/initiatives;
- Review the recommendations and compiling a manpower plan for a financial year.
- Ensure the compliance of recruitment policy in the .
- Ensure that the attract, retain and develop top talent, focusing on leadership development, succession planning and the cultivation of a best-in-class leadership team
- Diagnose talent management needs of the and to partner with business leaders to design and implement policies, programs and practices to enable the to achieve business goals and objectives;
Staff Job Deion procedure, work instructions and staff’s competencies in collaboration with relevant heads of department.
Compensation and Benefit:
- Ensure the ongoing implementation and compliance of C&B policy of the Company.
- Supervise the monthly payroll process, ensuring compliance with social insurance, health insurance, staff compensation and PIT calculation and the cost vs the budget.
- Coordinate the staff performance review & appraisal programs
- Carry out annual salary survey to ensure salaries, rewards and benefits remain competitive in the labour market in line with Company overall strategy.
- Ensure the implementation of all staff benefit policies already budgeted
- Ensure the proper communication to staff about the benefits policies
- Implement company training policy and procedure, staff’s career development policy.
- Implement orientation policy and procedure for new staff and refresh current staff.
- Establish the training budget based on the TNA according to the Performance Appraisal- Analyse, collaborate with relevant departments, training needs and future development of staff
- Lead the setting up the staff competencies appraisal with KPIs
- Facilitate and administer performance management program to ensure superior performance across the .
- Develop and deploy employee relations programs to foster harmonious and supportive working environment, identify climate/cultural issues based on analysis of employee relations and turnover data. To develop and implement appropriate actions plan to address issues identified;
- Lead, motivate and develop HR team and manage the operations of HR function
- Keep an intermediate role between Head of department and staff
- Handle employee grievance and labour relations and try to settle conflicts amicably
- Processes disciplinary actions through the policy implemented in each subsidiary
Yêu cầu ứng viên
1. Knowledge & Qualificaion
- B.A in HR, Law or equivalent university.
- Experience in Manager Level of HR Managementfrom 5years at minimum
- English communication skills, spoken and written
2. Skill/ Kỹ năng
- Leadership, management skills/ Kỹ năng lãnh đạo, quản lý
- Interpersonal Skills/ Kỹ năng giao tiếp
- Good problem solving and negotiation skills/ Kỹ năng giải quyết vấn đề và đàm phán
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills/ Kỹ năng giao tiếp và làm việc nhóm xuất sắc
- Excellent prioritization skill and ability to coordinate a variety of work activities/ Kỹ năng ưu tiên và khả năng điều phối nhiều hoạt động công việc xuất sắc
- Excellent organizational skills/ Kỹ năng tổ chức xuất sắc
- Good budgeting skills/ Kỹ năng lập ngân sách tốt
- Attention to details./ Chú ý đến chi tiết
- Excellence word, excel, ppt... skills/ Kỹ năng vi tính văn phòng tốt
- Excellence presentation skill/ Kỹ năng thuyết trình xuất sắc
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chế độ thưởng
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Công tác phí
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Nghỉ phép năm
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềNgành nghề khác
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29