Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Familiarize yourself with the KPMG way to create original designs and concepts
- Design, lay out, and produces artwork such as presentations, posters, newsletters, templates, standees, etc.
- Layout and scale photos, marking them for proper screen values for different usages
- Assist teams with events, when applicable
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- College or Bachelor Degree holder.
- Some experiences in graphic design would be essential.
- Knowledge of printing, publishing and/or graphics art procedures and related Adobe software.
- Ability to work with a variety of projects and vendors is an advantage.
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair
- Able to work from 3 – 6 months of internship
- Good at English communication
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Working in a multinational environment which helps students develop their entire of soft skills.
- Be trained and guided by professional designers
- Be developed with the strong career path
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềThiết kế đồ họa
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
KPMG operates as a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services; working closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities. KPMG member firms can be found in 155 countries. Collectively they employ more than 174,000 people across a range of disciplines.
In Vietnam, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms, with over 1,000 staff working from our offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and recently in Thanh Hoa and Da Nang. We work with our colleagues across Asia and around the world to provide professional services.
Trụ sở công ty: Paragon Building, 03 Nguyen Luong Bang, District 7, Ho Chi Minh CityWebsite: kpmg.com.vn
Hotline: 0984 234 396 (Ms. Linh)
Tổng đài: (024) 7107 9799