Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
. You will be a key member of the Emotiv software engineering team with a focus on deploying and maintaining our Emotiv software products. You will be responsible for day to day operations of all in-house developed, open source, and commercial DevOps tooling owned by the team. The selected candidate must be an effective team player, promoting a collaborative team culture with a passion for building world-class platforms and products.
• Work closely with product and operations teams and company leaders to ensure the technology platform is evolving to meet company needs, and to provide timely and accurate estimates for delivery and feedback on progress.
• Keep up to date with latest technologies and tools and evangelize their value within the development and QA teams.
• Strive for top quality results and continuously look for ways to improve and enhance product development processes to improve team velocity, product quality, reliability, performance, and security.
. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide DevOps technical leadership, experience, and expertise throughout all tasks.
• Help development team building a full CI/CD environment, including automating the testing, integration, deployment, configuration and monitoring of products using Jenkins-based or similar tools.
• Configure and maintain our in-house deployment system such as Jenkins, Bitbucket, open source or custom-built tooling etc.
• Ensure system availability, performance, capacity, and monitoring through proper response to incidents, events and problems.
• Ensure CI/CD tool implementations are based on Configuration-as-Code and Pipeline-as-Code strategies.
• Responsible for integrating and maintaining Code Analysis and Code Security tools across multi-stage CI/CD platform.
• Assist integrating and supporting performance and load testing tools across multi-stage CI/CD.
• Ensure security is integrated into all solutions developed.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• 3 years of previous experience in DevOps on software development team.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
• Deploying software stack for desktop/mobile applications with existing CI/CD tools/platforms.
• Experience with build systems (Makefiles/CMake), and release management tools (Git, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket).
• Good base level knowledge / background in development is helpful - not system administration.
• Nice to have - experience on AWS tools and services to build next generation automated CICD tools and pipelines.
• Technical knowledge:
• Languages: C/C++, Bash/Shell, Python, JS
• Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS, Android, Raspberry Pi
• Compilers: gcc, clang, mingw, Visual Studio
• CI/CD Tools: Experience in either Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, Codeship, GitLab, Bitbucket, Nevercode, Travis etc
• Collaboration Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Google work suite
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• 13th Month Salary
• Attractive Salary
• Bao Viet Health care Insurance
• Company activities (team building, company trip on working days)
• Passionate colleagues
• Flexible working time
• Creative & young working space
• 2 leaving days for training
• Energetic, open and transparent working environment.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Công ty hàng đầu trong lĩnh vực thiết kế web và quảng cáo trực tuyến. Với một đội ngũ chuyên gia có tư duy tốt, kỹ thuật chuyên môn cao, say mê công việc. Sự chuyên sâu tạo nên sức mạnh cho Công ty trong việc ngày càng nâng cao chất lượng dịch vụ cho khách hàng và đối tác.
Các dịch vụ Marketing online Công ty đang cung cấp bao gồm: thiết kế web, Tư vấn marketing online Quảng cáo Google, Tối ưu hóa công cụ tìm kiếm - SEO, Quảng cáo Facebook, Quảng cáo mobile.
Trụ sở công ty: Số 52/5A Nguyễn Thị Thập, Phường Bình Thuận, Quận 7, TP.HCM
Hotline: 0984 234 396 (Ms. Linh)
Tổng đài: (024) 7107 9799