Mô tả công việc
• Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
• Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
• Handle code deployments in all environments, monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
• Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
• Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
• Manage CI/CD tools with team
• Improve infrastructure development and application development
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Ability to think critically and to formulate solutions to problems in a clear, concise and timely manner.
• Experience with AWS, Azure
• Experience with configuration/ Infrastructure management such as Ansible, Chef, Cloudformation, Terraform, ARM…
• Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, AzureDevOps, Teamcity, Octopus ...
• Experience with or exposure to scripting & coding (Bash, Python, Groovy or similar).
• Experience with or exposure to implementing and supporting internet-based applications / web servers.
• Strong Linux and Windows system administration
• Knowledge or exposure to Kubernetes, Docker.
• Knowledge of JIRA, Git, Confluence.
Years of Experience: From 1 to 3 years
Other Requirements: Self-motivated, self-disciplined, can work on Quang Trung Software Center
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Working with us you will experience a very professional working environment and friendly company environment with many clubs after working time for your hobbies. Especially, you will have opportunities to work directly with our foreign experts and absorb the up- to- date technologies through a professional training programs. Besides, having Performance Appraisement and experience with many working challenges will level your salary and your career path quickly.
• Offshore On the Job Training
• Performance Appraisement
• Deeply Technology Training
• English Training
• Soft Skills Training
• Management Skills training
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềCông nghệ thông tin
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29