Mô tả công việc
- Resolution of security incidents by identifying root cause and solutions
- Analyze findings in investigative matters, and develop fact based reports
- Investigate, coordinate, bring to resolution, and report on security incidents as they are escalated or identified
- Collect log and analyze end user systems (windows, linux, iOS, Android) and servers found to have possible indicators of compromise
- Analysis of artifacts collected during a security incident/forensic analysis
- Perform malware analysis to identify IoC.
- Interface and communicate with server owners, system custodians, and IT contacts to pursue security incident response activities, including: obtaining access to systems, digital artifact collection, and containment and/or remediation actions
- Provide consultation and assessment on preserved security threats
- Maintain, manage, improve and update security incident process and protocol documentation
- Regularly provide reporting and metrics on case work
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Have at least 2 year experience
• Deep understanding of security threats, vulnerabilities, and incident response;
• Understanding of electronic investigation, forensic tools, and methodologies, including: log correlation and analysis, forensically handling electronic data, knowledge of the computer security investigative processes, malware identification and analysis;
• Deep understanding of both Windows and Unix/Linux based operating system;
• Highly developed diagnostic, analytical and conceptual skills to identify and drive creative solutions and practical risk-based strategy and implementation;
• Excellent interpersonal communication, influencing and relationship building skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with a range of people across and external to the organization and in a wide range of cultural and communication contexts.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Competitive salary
• “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees
• Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
• Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
• International, dynamic, friendly working environment
• Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
• Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
• F-ville/ F-town Campus provides many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym room, Coffee Shop, etc.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29