Mô tả công việc
- Work with internal and external, other digital advertising content provider to ensure we align with the latest update on digital media to provide the digital brand strategy platform to brand.
- Manage multiple digital projects and maintain schedules and budgets.
- Researching and evaluating new product opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights.
- Managing launch campaigns for new products.
- Ensuring effective, branded digital media communications including the company website.
II. Campaign Management on EC Platform:
- Plan and manage an integrated campaign calendar based on brand & partners activities.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders – as well as external partners (Lazada, Shopee, Tiki, agency, etc.) to deliver best-in-class E-commerce campaign, consumer experience, and business results/ KPIs from planning to execution.
- Monitor E-Commerce trends, interesting initiatives, and market best practices.
- Check and ensure all onsite visibilities are delivered effectively in both timeline and sale revenue targeted.
- Manage and control product and brand appearance in both homepage and cat- page (banners, product images…) to make sure the website always presented in a good manner and best practice for user experiences.
- Understand and analyze platform reports to make sure bad/good performance is noticed and key points can be shared within the team.
- Proactive in suggesting any methods and campaign push sales revenues and increase shopper engagement with the site.
- Working closely with internal teams to plan, develop and execute value mechanisms that generate sales revenue.
- Collaborate with the internal team, agency, and other vendor partners to optimize the user experience.
- Be familier with Haravan platform.
- Workplace: 08 Phan Dinh Giot, Ward 2, Tan Binh dist., HCMC.
- Working hour: 08:00 - 17:30 (Monday - Friday) & 08:00 - 12:00 (Saturday)
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Agency, Retail, Business Management, Consulting or relevant…
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Digital Marketing, Campaign Marketing (Advertising/Digital Agency…). Solid understanding of Retail/Omni-channel business in FMCG, Health, Beauty, Fashion ….
- Background experience in E-Commerce is a priority.
- Basic project management skills, able to manage multiple client projects and initiatives.
- Flexible & quick to adapt to the fast-paced and evolving working environment.
- Analyzing skills, ability to deliver insight and recommendation based on data and results.
- Fluent in developing digital optimization techniques to deliver the best user experiences in the most technically efficient manner.
- Deep understanding and execution experience of digital marketing, such as Google ad words, GDN, analytics, Facebook, email marketing…etc.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Flexible worktime (TSN office);
Annual bonus (avg. 1.5 month);
Labor day bonus;
Reward for Outstanding employee/dept;
Insurance pay on total salary;
Touring trip/Touring fee;
Int'l Women day's gift;
Vietnamese women day's gift;
Children day's gift;
No interest loan for emergent needs;
Training on the job.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29