Mô tả công việc
- Plan and manage the scheduling, testing and deployment of external marketing campaigns Support B2B Social Media campaign strategy, including content marketing development, deployment and growing follower numbers amongst adviser community
- Track the weekly/monthly performance of campaign KPIs against previous campaigns and industry standards. Assist with producing ongoing status reports and regular account campaign analysis reports as required
- Work with Sales team to identify optimal channels for acquiring new customers via competitions, social media, campaigns, direct mail and other channels
- Research and review new marketing opportunities with our network and strategic partners and make recommendations on where to spend the budget
- Responsibility for managing/monitoring campaign activity, as required, creating accurate and engaging copy to suit a B2B audience
- Ensure full compliance across all marketing activity where appropriate and help co-ordinate record keeping/monitoring of all compliant material within the B2B area
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role, especially dealing with foreign clients/markets.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- IT services experience preferred, knowledge of the pension/retirement income market would be advantageous. Knowledge of/experience in network marketing and operations within the IT services industry is a distinct advantage
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Able to contribute to operational/strategic, internal/external plans
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Performance bonus, public holidays bonus (2/9, 30/4, 1/5...)
- 8 hours per day, 5 days per week. Overtime salary is 150%, 200% on weekends.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits under the provisions of the company.
- Enjoying a nice working view with young and friendly colleagues in a start-up-like environment. Join our company trip, teambuilding and a lot of eating together.
- Working closely with technical gurus who built and operated world-class applications with millions of users. This might be a good chance for graduated students to learn cutting-edge technologies and how to build scalable system from scratch.
- Opportunities to receive % equity in our company products (if you want to join).
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29