Mô tả công việc
Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, analyzing, and implementing strategic and tactical digital marketing plans to drive sales and traffic as well as responsible for monitoring all projects. Ensure woks are completed in time, in high quality and within budget & proactively communicate the project status through regular reports, meetings, emails, etc. to the required project expectations
(1) Developing, launching and running marketing campaigns
(2) Evaluating success of marketing campaigns through use of analytics
(3) Tailoring future campaigns by continuously incorporating feedback from previously launched campaigns .
- Build, manage, launch, and measure daily marketing strategies, ensure campaigns meet specific life cycle goals/customer needs.
- Responsible for developing and managing digital marketing budget, spend, and ROI goals for each digital marketing channel.
- Optimize online marketing campaigns by developing A/B tests and prove them out through data.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship and communication with internal digital marketing, social marketing to develope test/optimization plans to maximize results (customer acquisition and retention).
- Perform in-depth analysis of channel conversion, selling and ROI to make recommendations and implement strategies for improvement.
- Leverage digital marketing analytics and build dashboards to provide insights and make recommendations to reach the consumer in new ways and to improve marketing ROI.
- Ensure effective of promotional events.
- Assess new digital marketing and business development opportunities; provide insightful analysis and recommendations that will lead to team execution, agency…
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Skilled at SEO and top paid channels (ex: AdWords, Twitter, Facebook)
- Savvy with third party analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Convertro, KISSmetrics, Mixpanel, etc.)
- 2+ year of experience in digital marketing manager.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Innovative thinker.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềMarketing / Truyền thông / Quảng cáo
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29