Mô tả công việc
- Plan and budget to reflect the company’s and the group hotel’s goals and objectives.
- Maintains and upgrades communication networks to ensure that the hotel is having a competitive advantage in information and sales leads.
- Conducts market analysis and devises strategies for generating new business.
- Analyses the sales results and recommends ways to improve or solves the problems.
- Furnishes sales monthly reports on a timely basis.
- Achieves budgeted room night quotas and average rates set out in the yearly business plan for the hotel.
- Performs other duties as assigned
REPORT LINE & COMMUNICATION
- Reports to the General Director
- Coordinates with all concerned personnel to ensure that all activities are accomplished.
- Communicates effectively with guest, clients, business partners and staff.
- Continuous learning through own IDP.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the superior.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Minimum education of Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel Management or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in a similar capacity, preferably in a 5-star class environment
- Have excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Have a positive attitude toward challenges and the drive to excel
- Possesses professional disposition with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Cung cấp trang thiết bị đầy đủ để phục vụ công việc.
- Được đóng BHXH, BHYT, BHTN.
- Được hưởng các chính sách phúc lợi theo quy định của công ty.
- Được đào tạo, nâng cao nghiệp vụ thường xuyên.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29