Disability Technical Lead
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
• Providing disability technical guidance in project planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and learning.
• Providing technical inputs for bid(s) of sub-awards and participating in evaluation/selection committee(s) of sub-award selection.
• Reviewing and providing technical inputs in term of disability and rehabilitation for sub-awardees when they design, develop and implement interventions.
• Be responsible for overseeing and supporting quality assurance in term of disability and rehabilitation to project’s and sub-awards’ interventions, to ensure that interventions are designed and implemented properly to meet needs and exercise the rights of people with disability, and contribute to achieve objectives and results of project.
• Working closely with stakeholders, including donor, government agencies, academia, sub-awardees, and social organizations to ensure that interventions within projects are informed by, and generate evidence, to adapt to become more accessible, inclusive, efficient, effective, and sustainable.
• Be responsible in supervision and providing technical guidance for program officers
• Supporting Chief of Party (COP) in liaising with donor and working closely with COP and Program Coordinator making strategic decisions and management project team.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Academic background: Post university degree in medical science, public health, disability or other relevant social science.
• More than five-year experiences in a management and leadership position; in management of donor-financed project. Experiences in projects supporting people with disability is preferable.
• Excellent knowledge of current issues and best practices in the fields of disability and rehabilitation.
• Good understanding and demonstrable experience of working with ministries, health system and rehabilitation service provision in Vietnam. Experience in working with national and international academia is preferable.
• Knowledge of procedures relating to management of project with multiple partners;
• High level of written and spoken English and Vietnamese;
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Competitive salary and will be negotiated with shortlisted candidates
• Insurance mechanism as required by the Law of Labor
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềPhi chính phủ / Phi lợi nhuận
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Trụ sở công ty: Số 25A, ngách 438/269 Tây Sơn tổ 14B, Phường Thịnh Quang , Quận Đống Đa, TP Hà nộiWebsite: http://ccihp.org/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29