Mô tả công việc
- The Data Warehouse ETL Developer & Engineer will be a key resource to work across our full BI, analytics and DWH stack delivering quality software for extracting, transforming and loading data into various locations. Keys to this position are the ability to excel in identification of problems from a business prospective and mapping and implementing pragmatic solutions. An excellent blend of analytical, technical and communication skills in a team based environment are essential for this role
PRINCIPAL JOB ELEMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Able to design, build, maintain & deploy complex processes for data ETL
- Knowledge of SSIS, Informatica, Snowflake a plus
- Knowledge of best practices and experience optimizing Data Warehouse, query performance.
- Understand basic statistical routines (mean, percentiles, significance, correlations) with ability to apply in data analysis.
- Able to turn ideas into creative & statistically sound decision support and data warehouse solutions.
- Understanding of financial data is a plus.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Very proficient in working with large databases
- RDS Databases in MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle & Big Data technologies will be a plus.
- Deep understanding & working experience of data warehouse and data mart concepts.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
- Fville/Ftown Campus provides many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym room, Coffee Shop, etc.
Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
FPT Software Workforce Development
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềNgành nghề khác
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29