Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
-The E-commerce manager supports all relevant activities of a cluster of hotels in the field of E- Distribution and Revenue Management. This should always be conducted in line with our operational policies and standards.
-The primary task will be the management of rates/availabilities based on the hotel and Group revenue strategy. She/he is responsible for the presentation of a cluster of hotels (text, images) on all online channels and is supporting and executing marketing activities in all E-Distribution channels as initiated with the hotel/ Area. Furthermore, she/he will participate in projects/activities/channels in E-Distribution to enhance revenue generation and the online brand awareness of Fusion Resorts
-She/he is responsible for the flow of information of all the relevant parties and sections to the outside, to his/her supervisor as well as to the Corporate Offices’ staff.
-In performing these duties he/she shall at all times maintain professional relationships with the key personnel both on area and property level.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accessing and responsibility for Content on OT extranets.
- Maintain CRS/Extranets/Channel Manager tool in order to ensure rate parity across all channels.
- Execute promotion and marketing activities in coordination with the Sales & Revenue Management Teams.
- Ensure Content (images and descriptions) of the branded website are always up-to-date, accurate and brand compliant.
- Ensure Content (images and descriptions) of certain partner websites are up-to-date and accurate.
- Evaluate the online presence of immediate competitors (Market Vision, Rate View reports).
- Track the distribution channel performance (costs, commissions, number of reservations, revenue) in the hotel.
- Analyze on-line booking patterns with regards to demographics, geographics, search term used, search engines utilized as well as tracking production through online channels.
- Monitor customer review sites on the online channels.
- Monitor social media websites.
- Inform about all marketing/sales activities of the hotel in all areas and updates the website’s content accordingly
- Understand the variety of business models in E-Distribution with the support of Revenue Management, actively searches and identifies need periods proactively, prepares and proposes necessary activities to increase bookings for these periods from E-Distribution channels.
- Accessto all necessary Extranet/Systems of partner websites and optimises hotel’s content there
- Conduct regular, ideally daily, audits on content and rates of third party websites monitors customer review sites and social networks to take necessary action on published reviews and explore business potential.
- Coordinate pricing and distribution activity within the area with 3rd parties.
- Research and negotiate partnership marketing opportunities for the properties in his/ her area.
- Identify and target market segments booked through traditional offline channels that may successfully be driven on-line.
- Evaluate the distribution channel performance (costs, commissions, number of reservations, revenue) in the region. Identify potential reasons for this performance and take necessary measurements.
- Train and audit resort colleagues.
- Assisting Group Director of Revenue with Revenue related tasks.
- Establishes monthly reports according to requirements.
- He/she is familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant Operational Standards Manual for his/her field of responsibility.
- Perform additional duties as requested by the BOD as and when required
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Finished apprenticeship, ideally marketing-school graduate,
- College - degree or equivalent or better; emphasis on e-commerce in tourism, hospitality, service sector or retail.
- 3-5 star international hotels & companies, Internet Travel Agencies/3rd party website suppliers/operators
- Asset (not a must): Marketing/Promotion for business-oriented or commercial internet content, with a travel or hospitality background
- 22+ years of age
- Nationality: irrelevant, must be able to work in the country of the respective office.
- Fully proficient English a must. English as mother tongue is an asset. Additional languages an asset, in particular the main locally spoken language.
- Career progression in Revenue Management or E-Marketing.
- Service oriented, good communicator with self-drive, business-minded, entrepreneurial; sales and results oriented; go-getter. Good analytical thinker; well organized, trustworthy, high level of integrity.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- In accordance to company policy
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29