Mô tả công việc
One main focus of Bosch Automotive Steering R&D activities is using specific software to connect components and create complete systems. Today, Automotive Steering already generates around 60 percent of its sales with electric steering systems. A compact, locally developed, and particularly inexpensive electric power steering for cars for Asian markets shows that the company offers more than just solutions for premium vehicles. As a result, customers with lower-cost compact cars also benefit from the product’s advantages.
If you're passionate about Automotive Engineering, welcome to BOSCH! We're looking for 3 Embedded Software Developers to join our Automotive Steering team in Ho Chi Minh city. The team is responsible for software development & testing for Electronic Power Steering (EPS).
Let’s look at your daily challenge in details:
- Detailed analysis of the Customer Requirements and identify implicit requirements and open points
- Development of low level designs together with Architect.
- Coding module according module design.
- Perform Debugging and Unit testing on developed modules.
- Support/ assistance to various product lines to resolve the Integration/ Configuration issues on developed modules.
- Support Code Review for peers.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
* TECHNICAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Good Knowledge & Work Experience in Embedded C/C++
- Good Knowledge & Work Experience in Micro-controllers (8/16/32-bit)
- Good Knowledge & Work Experience in Low Level driver developments like ADC, SPI, UART
- Good knowledge & Work Experience in AUTOSTART Module Design and Development at every layer from Driver to APP
- Exposure to COMM stack of MCU Renesas and TX controllers and hands on experience with STM32 micro controllers is an added advantage
- Vector RTE Generation knowledge is preferred
- Development Tool (IBM Clear quest/Clear case), Green studio, Debugger knowledge is preferred
- Have knowledge in Automotive Communication Protocol (CAN, LIN, Ethernet..) is preferred
* LANGUAGE & SOFT-SKILLS
- Good analytical & communication skills in English.
- Willingness to take up responsibility & ownership.
- Self-learning & Self-motivated with a good learning curve.
- Adaptive & Flexible to challenging situations.
- Overseas working experience is an advantage.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus are commensurate with the capacity and work experience.
- Bonus 13th month salary, bonus on performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws.
- Participate in training programs of the Company.
- Work in a professional, dynamic environment.
- Participate in the annual team building and tourism activities of the Company, Attend Year-end Staff Party, Company Outing Trip annually.
- 15++ days full paid leave a year
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods, and building technology, the Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its more than 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in over 50 countries with over 280,000 associates all over the world.
Bosch first started its operations in Vietnam in 1994 and registered a wholly-owned subsidiary in 2008. According to the business strategy of Bosch in Vietnam, on from July 2014 all business entities were merged into Bosch Vietnam Co. Ltd. with its head office in Dong Nai Province, running high-tech manufacturing plant, along with branch offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Da Nang City. Today, Bosch is active with six business divisions in Vietnam: Automotive Aftermarket, Gasoline Systems; Drive and Control Technology; Power Tools; Security Systems and Thermo Technology. Robert Bosch Engineering & Business Solutions Vietnam Company Ltd officially inaugurated on May 11, 2011, provides hi-tech software and engineering solutions such as embedded software and mechanical design, as well as IT and IT-enabled services for Vietnam and the region. In July, Bosch has set up a new automotive R&D center which is located in Ho Chi Minh City.
Trụ sở công ty: Bosch Gasoline System Plant in Long Thanh, Dong Nai - No.8 Street, Long Thanh Industrial Zone, Long Thanh District, Dong Nai ProvinceWebsite: http://www.bosch.com
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29