Mô tả công việc
- Analyze customer requirement, design and develop embedded software/test suites in automotive power-train domain.
- Propose technical solution for customer demand or to resolve technical issue in automotive domain.
- Document design, design changes following customer requirement changes.
- Develop and execute unit and functional tests.
- Research new technology, new method to enhance performance of automotive system.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics
- Strong in C language Programming
- Exposure to Micro-controllers or Microprocessors
- Good English language skills (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening)
- Exposure to Real Time Operating System(RTOS), automation control, testing with debugger
- Japanese proficiency as N4 level and above (optional)
* Committed 13-month bonus
* Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
* Meal & Parking allowances
* Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
* Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
* Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
* Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing companyand being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
* Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Committed 13-month bonus + attractive performance bonus
- Collaborative yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
- Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing Company being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills
- 100% English-speaking environment and onsite opportunities
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods, and building technology, the Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its more than 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in over 50 countries with over 280,000 associates all over the world.
Bosch first started its operations in Vietnam in 1994 and registered a wholly-owned subsidiary in 2008. According to the business strategy of Bosch in Vietnam, on from July 2014 all business entities were merged into Bosch Vietnam Co. Ltd. with its head office in Dong Nai Province, running high-tech manufacturing plant, along with branch offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Da Nang City. Today, Bosch is active with six business divisions in Vietnam: Automotive Aftermarket, Gasoline Systems; Drive and Control Technology; Power Tools; Security Systems and Thermo Technology. Robert Bosch Engineering & Business Solutions Vietnam Company Ltd officially inaugurated on May 11, 2011, provides hi-tech software and engineering solutions such as embedded software and mechanical design, as well as IT and IT-enabled services for Vietnam and the region. In July, Bosch has set up a new automotive R&D center which is located in Ho Chi Minh City.
Trụ sở công ty: Bosch Gasoline System Plant in Long Thanh, Dong Nai - No.8 Street, Long Thanh Industrial Zone, Long Thanh District, Dong Nai ProvinceWebsite: http://www.bosch.com
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29