- Design and develop embedded software for microcontroller-based products
- Support project initiatives collaborating with the rest of the design team ensuring that development milestones and deadlines are met.
- Be a contributor in developing an environment of continuous improvement across product lines and development groups.
- Analyze and provide feedback on peer designs in an open and collaborative design review forum.
- Actively participate on, and at times leads, cross-functional teams to develop new devices as well as address design issues or
maintenance of existing products.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth analysis of variable factors. Exercises judgment in
selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Internal and external contacts often pertain to company
plans and objectives.
- Coordinate with project team to create and release product requirements, design specifications and design descriptions for assigned
designs applicable standards and procedures. Responsible for recording and sharing technical knowledge gained with colleagues. Review
product documentation for accuracy including documentation intended for customer use.
- Evaluate product non-conformances and recommend design modifications.
- Evaluate, test, and review designs to determine if program will perform according to requirements and specifications.
- Maintain accurate records throughout the development process in order to comply with company and government standards and/or
1. Required Education & Experience:
o No need education degree.
o 0-10 year experiences working as Embedded Software Engineer.
2. Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
o Experience with C language development including the tools used to edit, compile/assemble and debug code in an embedded
o Strong documentation skills.
o Experience working with real-time operating systems
o Experience with real-time signal processing and hardware
o Experience working with various communication and networking protocols
o Strong communication skills with the ability to work with all levels of the organization
o Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
o Excellent time management skills with the ability to contribute to multiple concurrent projects
o Good health and strong spirit
o Prior design engineering experience
o Experience with analog and digital hardware
o Experience with assembly level
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29