English Teacher Cum Enrollment Executive
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Operate daily academic activities;
- Deliver a wide range of English Language Program including Hospitality and Tourism – Related English, test Preparation (iPSLE, IELTS, TOEIC, SAT), English for Young Learners, Social Communication, English for Specific Purposes and other programs (such as General English, Communication English);
- Conduct placement testing on- and off- site, and counsel candidates about English Study Options;
- Conduct assessments and report on academic results;
- Develop and/ or revise, as appropriate and commensurate with qualifications and experience, curricula, syllabi and assessment tools, and implementation of instructional programs;
- Develop and coordinate the development of appropriate learning materials, recommend text books to assist in programs delivery; assist teachers in materials selection; build up a file of appropriate supplementary materials;
- Design courses (Hospitality and Tourism – Related English, ESP, Soft skills, Business Communication Skills) for corporate organizations;
- Develop course schedules and faculty assignments;
- Provide course information and guidance to students and parents to ensure the enrolment of students;
- Maintain discipline within the school;
- Assist in making/ managing class schedules, in preparing/ translating lesson plan, course outlines, handouts, manage learning resource;
- Assist in managing translation of proposals, curriculum, academic documents etc.
- Ensure accuracy of the process and completeness of the Student Feedback and Evaluation Reports;
- Assist in holding meetings with students/parents/lecturers whenever required.
- Assist in management of student graduation .
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Bachelor Degree in English, Degree in TESOL, IESOL or equivalent
• At least 2-3 years relevant working experience in internationals schools, English Centers or equivalent.
• Good knowledge in academic management, especially in English teaching;
• Fluent in both spoken and written English and Vietnamese
• Ability to supervise and train assigned teachers/academic staff including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments ;
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse multi-ethnic and multi-cultural community;
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Làm việc trong môi trường năng động, chuyên nghiệp có nhiều cơ hội thăng tiến.
- Cung cấp trang thiết bị đầy đủ để phục vụ công việc.
- Được đóng BHXH, BHYT, BHTN.
- Được hưởng các chính sách phúc lợi theo quy định của công ty.
- Được đào tạo, nâng cao nghiệp vụ thường xuyên.
- 14 ngày phép năm
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29