English Teacher Part-time
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
• Provide instructions, mentorship, subject matter expertise of Academic and Communication English programs
• Prepare lesson plans, teach to students and lead extra curriculum activities in order to meet student’s learning goals. Apply the most updated teaching methods to foster students’ physical and academical development.
• Be responsible to conduct all academic tasks, including but not limited to proctoring students’ tests and exams, reporting any academic issues and suggest solutions to Student Services/ Academy Department, making Student Study Report, and conducting parent meetings as required.
• Ensure teaching quality of all assigned classes.
• Support FMD to prepare and adjust lesson plans for the assigned subjects.
• Provide on-site assistance and support students by tackling immediate academic issues and concerns.
• Provide academic assistance in marketing and promoting events.
• Take part in the professional training annually and periodically or as required.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Graduates from English Linguistic or English Teaching Major
- Preferred candidates have experience in teaching IELTS, TOEFL, SAT writing, reading…
- Preferred candidates are overseas students in the United Kingdom, USA, Australia ...
- Management and team work skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills.
- English skills: IELTS (Academic) 7.0/ TOEFL iBT at 100 and over/ Equivalent English language Certificates.
- Believe all students can learn
- Treat students equitably, recognizing individual differences and accounting for them in practice
- Adjust practice based on interaction with students
- Develop students’ respect for learning
- Develop students’ self-esteem, character, and respect for others.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềGiáo dục / Đào tạo
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Trụ sở công ty: 193C Bà Triệu, Hai Bà Trưng, Hà NộiWebsite: apaxfranklin.com
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29