Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
Context and mission
Under the supervision of the English training coordinator, the teacher delivers English training to 1st year, 2nd year and 3rd year students. The training covers from basic to functional levels on the following skills: speaking, writing, listening and reading. S/He reports to the English coordinator to indicate student’s involvement and progress in class.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the direct supervision of the English Coordinator, the teacher is in charge of the delivery and the quality training through the following tasks:
A. English Training
– Teach between 14 and 18 hours of English per week for different PNV classes.
– Work in alignment with PNV English syllabuses and PNV teaching and educating spirit.
– Monitor the performance of in-charge students and report to the Training Manager on their progress.
– Mark periodic tests and complete soft copy of results for record.
– Create the tests and coordinate their validation among the team.
– Collaborate with the Training Manager to plan tutoring sessions for students with failed/low results.
– Participate and contribute to English Training activities
– Provide guidance and English training to PN Vietnam team members, on Training Manager’s request
– Collaborate with different departments for the preparation of PNV events.
– Assist the Education team in any matter linked to the student development (discipline, activities, follow-up, etc.).
– As a PNV team member, you have an Educational responsibility towards the students, by showing examplary manners and etiquette.
– Assist the English training team and the Training Manager with other training tasks (class council, staff meeting, etc.).
– Participate in PNV’s extra-curricular activities when being assigned.
– Perform other related tasks upon the request of Training Manager and/or General Manager.
– Contribute to the Selection process.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
Skills and experience
Level of education: Bachelor or above
Experience length: minimum 1 year
JOB SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
English (min 850 TOEIC or IELTS equivalent)
Basic Microsoft Office
Vietnamese (native), English (fluent)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Status and conditions
Multicultural Team Setting
Work 40 hours a week at the office (including teaching time)
Salary depending on profile,
Insurances by Vietnamese government’s rules,
Private Health care Insurance,
Paid leave: 20 days per year,
Senior bonus every 3 years,
Annual bonus salary (1 month)
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềGiáo dục / Đào tạo
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29