Mô tả công việc
• Amount of non-teaching time for coordination will vary depending on the work load and growth of the department.
• Deliver English Language programmes according to the Company’s direction, including but not limited to DynEd English and Hospitality & Tourism and English at Pegasus campuses or at its corporate partner’s premises.
• Undertake English language proficiency assessment and / or placement tests for students or hotel employees.
• Develop and coordinate development and operation of appropriate curricula, syllabi, learning materials, examination and assessment processes.
• Develop resources of appropriate supplementary materials, recommend text books to assist in programme delivery and assist teachers in learning resource selection. This includes the sale of new programmes which includes budget, cost and selling price etc.
• Operate daily academic activities and ensure academic quality by a regular review of lessons plans, teaching standards, methods, techniques and materials, monitor and conduct classroom observation.
• Carry out administrative tasks related to learning programmes and students, including maintenance of student records, results and reports, counselling students on academic issues and support in student recruitment / enrolment / re-enrollment efforts.
• Provide programme information, appropriate English training opportunities to students and parents, employees’ and representatives from other organisations and promote the College products and services.
• Coordinate with relevant departments on recruitment, selection, supervision, evaluation and management of teaching staff (foreign and local).
• Coordinate meetings of the College Teaching and Learning Committee (TLC). Act as Minute Secretary for meetings as assigned by the Principal / Director, record, distribute minutes, agenda and documents as required.
• Prepare departmental monthly / periodical reports as required by the Management and the education authorities.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Minimum of a Bachelor degree preferably in English Language Delivery or Adult Education
• CELTA certificate or equivalent.
• Minimum of 3 years’ teaching experience
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Additional Insurance
- 14 Annual leave per year
- Attractive discount for staff's children studying at Singapore International School system
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 17/10/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29