Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Develop the necessary technical competencies and equipment capabilities to meet operational performance targets within the approved equipment budget
- Establish plans and strategies to meet and surpass manufacturing performance indices (eg OEE Overall Equipment Effectiveness, MTBF Mean time between failures, Yield, etc), set targets/goals and projects for the section to reduce defects, minimize scrap, asset cost per unit
- Provide guidance and training to the maintenance team in order to enhance the effectiveness of trouble shooting and knowledge sharing.
- Ensure smooth startup of new equipment together with manufacturing engineers and equipment vendors
- Establish all equipment specifications, troubleshooting and PM procedures, and ensure their compliance with corporate & regulatory requirements and procedures.
- Liaise with equipment vendors and spare parts suppliers continuously to develop new methods to achieve low cost maintenance system and cost excellence
- Manage equipment servicing contracts with suppliers.
- Lead and drive the team to participate in all continuous improvement projects related to cost, quality, utilization & productivity using Six-Sigma or similar applicable methodology such as Cpk, FMEA, TPM, Lean, etc.
- Minimize equipment downtime with Best-In-Class indices for OEE, MTBF, Yield, etc.
- Execute effective PM & production line support.
- Develop a competent technical support team & minimize reliance on equipment suppliers technical support
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Degree in Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering.
- 3 - 5 years of working experience in the field of Automation and Equipment Engineering
- Proficiency in automated equipment troubleshooting techniques and preventive maintenance methodology
- Good knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic and electrical systems
- Experience with AI robots, PLC (Siemens, Omron & Keylence), Labview software will be an advantage.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical blueprints and electronic schematics
- Strong problem-solving & analytical skills with good knowledge in Cpk & statistics.
- Demonstrated ability to work proactively and to identify issues and propose solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement effective systems, processes and information/reporting mechanisms.
- Some experience in tool design and CAD drawing.
- Having good communication and English ability
- Residing in Hung Yen Province is preferred
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary
- Working in professional environment and have the opportunity to develop the specialized skills
- Directly work with foreign experts
- Training opportunity at the parent company in Hong Kong
- Professional development environment
- Insurance regimes as prescribed by the law
- Holidays in accordance with the law
- Other benefits from the Company
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Kỹ năngTiếng Anh thành thạo
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
NiRoTech Limited is Company incorporated in Hong Kong in 2013. Our main operation is in electronic field. We always focus on quality and service through local professional with international curriculum. We offer:
• Technical supports at development stage
• Materials sourcing
• Supply chain and logistics management
• Production quality assurance
• Documentation control
Working for Representative Office of NiRoTech Limited in Hanoi city, you will have the opportunity to work in a professional, dynamic environment, to contact and work with foreign expert to enhance personal skills.
Trụ sở công ty: Tòa nhà Anh Minh, 36 Hoàng Cầu, Đống Đa, Hà NộiWebsite: http://www.nrtltd.com/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29