Mô tả công việc
- Responsible for providing the first level support and business solutions to business users according to MM Systems strategy and standards.
ROLE & KEY RESULT AREAS
- Analyze request, raise demand and manage the delivery of new application function/enhancement related to Finance / Accounting area
- Manage and assign detail task to team member.
- Analyze and provide resolution for the problems in the application and related interfaces
- Test new application releases, functions, interfaces, patches, hot fixes
- Support the installation of new application releases, functions, interfaces, patches and hot fixes
- Complete the required checklists, routine tasks, reports on regular basis
- Analyze and provide local solutions/ad-hoc reports to user/business demand
- Provide training / support to business users
- Administer the user accesses and user rights
- Provide support to application deployment projects
- Provide support to store openings, stock take…
- Work closely with Application team and Infrastructure team to provide troubleshooting data issues.
- Other tasks assigned by Senior Business Application Manager
· MM Mega Market Systems
· Local MIS
· MMVN business users
· Service providers
· MM Mega Market business partners
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University degree in Computing Science or at least 3 years working experience
- Business knowledge in retail, wholesales, warehousing
- Experience in implementation and administration of ERP (Oracle EBS: FA, AR, AP, GL) and Cash reconcile system.
- Experience in IT areas: networking, database, programming languages, information security…
- Good English skill
- Good communication skill
- Good management skill
- Good presentation skill
- Ability to work under pressure
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Negotiable salary based on performance and experience.
- Young and dynamic work environment.
- A clear career path and promotion opportunities.
- Welfare: travel, picnics, year-end bonus, incentive.
- Other benefits according to Labor Law.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 26/06/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29