Mô tả công việc
- Marketing such tourism services as hotel accommodation, tours, tour services in Northern Vietnam: F&B and other value-added services to customers via face to face communication, email, telephone, OTA or direct chat.
- Taking care of customers and address arisen problems, following assigned process.
- Boosting customer sources and performing revenue target.
- Team- working to figure out and enhance proposals about customers’ need.
- Others assigned basing on current and urgent situations.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- At least one year of experience at position of and inbound sale or equivalently.
- Mastering English skills including listening, reading, speaking and writing. Being fluent in another language is a priority.
- Customizing Northern Vietnam travelling excursion. That having gained experience in tour planing in Vietnam and South- East Asian countries is an advantage.
- Having achieved bachelor degree or higher in toursim, foreign languages or other related subjects. – Good skills of work organizing and carefullness
- Ready to answer phonecall from customers despite not being in standard working time if necessacry.
- Experiene in OTA, TA or Online is prioritized.
- Good-looking appearance, 150 cm in height, aging from 22-40.
- Working time: ranging from three to seven days per week, from 18h to 23:30 (go to sleep and finish at 7h of the next day)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Kỹ năngTiếng Anh giao tiếp
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
BC Group founded in 2006 as a social enterprise focuses on three main sections: BCfamilyTour.com- a leading tour operator in Vietnam and South- East Asia, BC Family Hotel- residing service and BC Club Foundation- non-profit volunteer.
BC stands for Friendship and Sincerity and provides competitive working environment with efficiency highly considered.
Trụ sở công ty: 9A, ngõ Trung Yên, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà NộiWebsite: bcfamilytour.com
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29